What does Hummingbird Technologies do?
We are in the business of collecting remote sensing data and providing data imagery analytics services to assist our customers with agricultural land mapping. Our services can be found at app.hummingbirdtech.com and comprise the following elements:
- Data collection – we collect RGB (red, green and blue), multispectral and hyperspectral data of our customer’s land using satellite services or UAVs flown by qualified, licensed pilots.
- Data Analysis – the data collected is then transferred to our cloud storage platform where it is processed for analysis. This involves georeferencing, calibration and correction of data to reduce noise and inconsistencies, and then processing to prepare the data for extraction.
- Data Dissemination – we make the data available through our Online Services for the customer to view. The customer will receive actionable intelligence recommendations based on our analysis of the data.
How can we help?
Read about our Privacy Practices:
- for people who visit our Website;
- for people who use our Services;
- for people applying to work at Hummingbird Technologies.
Terms of Service
Review our legal Terms of Service:
- Review our general Terms of Service;
- Review our Customer Agreement;
- Review our Reseller Agreement.
Terms of Service
Need to contact us?
You can contact us by:
We are HUMMINGBIRD TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED. We are headquartered in London, UK and operate globally with representative offices in Canada, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia and Australia. The company is registered in England and Wales (registration number is 09729344). Our registered address is 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE.